Monday 5 January 2015

New Year Beauty Round-up

I can hardly believe it’s the end of 2014! So much as happened this year and it feels like I've come a long way!  More on that another time... For now though, I’m going to round the year off, and simultaneously kick-start this blog, with some of my beauty and make-up favourites from the past year.

I feel like 2014 was the year I discovered my perfect skincare routine and I currently have a cabinet full of products I totally love.

Cleansing: 
Emma Hardie Amazing Face (my favourite of all the “hot cloth cleansers”)

Moisturising: 
Embryolisse Lait Creme Concentrate //

Kiehls Hydro-Plumping Serum //

Egyptian Magic Cream //

Kiehls Midnight Recovery Concentrate // 

Eye cream is the only work-in-progress as I’m ambivalent about my current one (Kiehls Creamy Eye Treatment).

This year I’ve definitely increased the amount of moisture I put into my skin and it’s the happiest it’s ever been! 

Make-up Bag Staples…

NARS Tinted Moisturiser //

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer //

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural //

Collection Extreme 24Hr Felt Tip Liner in Brown //

Elizabeth Arden Smoky Eye Pencil in Brown //

Laura Mercier Eye Kohl in Black Gold //

Burberry Sheer Eyeshadow in Rosewood //

Clinique High Impact Mascara //

Suqqu Eyebrow Liquid Pen //

MAC Mineralize Blush in Warm Soul //

Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment //

Revlon Colorstay Moisture Stain in New York Scene //

Soap & Glory Gloss Stick in Plum Jam //

Here’s to a great 2015 (and lots more blogging!)
X

No comments:

Post a Comment